Attention to detail and personalized customer service are what we strive for everyday. Included in each service or repair is a thorough safety inspection regardless of what your vehicle originally came in for to ensure safety and reliability. Our clients are welcome to schedule an appointment for a free safety check anytime. We are always available to help with your automotive needs and concerns. Whether you have a warning light on or just want your oil or tire pressures checked don't hesitate to ask, always better to be safe than sorry and no job is too big or too small!
It would be near impossible to list everything we are capable of helping you with so in short, we can do it all. If you are looking for a service that isn't listed please contact us. We will make sure it gets taken care of.
Maintenance / Routine Services
- Check Engine Light & OBD II Trouble Code Scan
- NYS Certified Safety and Emissions Inspection
- Oil, Lube and Filter Change
- Radiators & Coolant Flush
- Automatic and Manual Transmission Fluid
- Air Conditioning retrofits and recharging
- Fuel Injection and Intake Systems
Engine / Drive-train / Electrical
- Internal Engine Work - Gaskets, seals, rockers, cams, bearings, valves, pistons, cylinders, head replacement, valve adjustments, timing belts & chains
- Cooling Systems - Radiators, pipes & hoses, fans, thermostats and water pumps, belts
- Drive-trains - Axles, drive shafts, wheel bearings, CV and U joints, transfer cases, differentials, engine and transmission mounts
- Transmissions - Automatic and Manual, Flywheels and Clutches, Torque Converters, Shift linkages, Synchros, Gears and Bearings, coolers and filters
- Electrical - Wiring Harnesses, fuses, relays, sensors, switches, computers, spark plugs, wires, coils, distributors, ignition points, alternators, batteries, Light bulbs
Exhaust / Brakes / Suspension / Tires
- Exhaust Systems - Mufflers, Catalytic Converters, Oxygen Sensors, Hangers
- Brakes - Pads, Rotors & Sensors, Drums & Shoes, Cables, ABS Modules
- Suspensions - Alignments, Springs, Shocks and Struts, Control Arms, Ball Joints, Sway Bars, Bushings
- Wheels & Tires - Mounting and Balancing, Rotations, Pressure Monitoring Systems
Often first time visitors to our shop come in with a problem or a diagnosis they weren't happy hearing about from another shop. With any bad news it is always a good idea to get a second opinion from a specialist, just like you might from your doctor. We try and go above and beyond to help because we understand you may have been dissatisfied with your service experience somewhere else. Spending money on repairing your car is often a necessary evil so we try to make the entire process as painless as possible.
Parts & Warranties
We prefer to install original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts whenever possible to ensure quality and offer a twelve month or 12,000 miles warranty. OEM parts are produced by the same manufacturers that are contracted by the auto makers to produce "factory" parts. Why pay such a premium from a dealership parts counter for what amounts to fancy packaging?